BLOGMAS 4 || Gingerbread House Fail


Every now and then, I get these big ideas to do something super fun and crafty that completely fails. This is 100% one of those occasions! 

Every year I have attempted to make an amazing gingerbread house with white royal icing piped to perfection in cute little heart shapes with amazing trees and plump snow.... that never happens. This year I thought I would make life easier for myself and buy a kit. I found one in Ikea two weeks ago and thought I was onto a winner. That was, until I realised how much more effort it was going to take to put the house together. I followed every step, but no matter what I tried to do, I just couldn't get it to look that pretty. So here's my little house contribution. It doesn't look the prettiest, but I like it and it tastes AMAZING - so that's a winner right?!






Have you made a gingerbread house yet this year? Do you have any tips on how I can make it better? 

Until next time, x

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox