BLOGMAS 10 || GLOSSYBOX ADVENT CALENDAR DAY 4-8


I've never been SO excited to wake up for the day in ages, but there's something about being able to open a little gift that just does it for me! I've had many advent calendars over the years, some beauty and nails, but mostly chocolate and delicious but this one beats all of them. The products that I have received so far this week have been bits I would have bought myself given the opportunity. Earlier on in the week I shared days 1-3, so this post is a little follow up! 






So there we have it, days 4-8 of the amazing GLOSSYBOX advent calendar! Again, I am so pleased with everything this calendar has given me so far and am excited for what is still to come! 

Until next time, 


No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox