BLOGMAS 20 || GLOSSYBOX DECEMBER 2019


It's that time of the month again where I share the contents of my favourite Glossybox, and this one is pretty special! December's box has, obviously, been designed with the festive feeling in mind and looks so pretty with a gold and deep red colour scheme. The classic pink tissue paper has been replaced with red and black bow with gold - it's just so pretty! Inside the months box are 5 full sized products that are all incredible and perfect for this season. If you've been reading my Blogmas posts you know that I was able to get my hands on the coveted Glossybox advent calendar, so I was a little worried that the products in this months box would be similar if not the same to what was inside. Luckily this wasn't the case and the products are very different! Now onto the box...






First up is the largest product in this months box, Original Source Rhubarb and Raspberry Shower Gel. I was so excited to see this one as it's something I already use and was running out of. It smells incredible and always leaves my skin soft and moisturised. Next is Lasplash Cosmetics Golden Gatsby 3D Faux Mink Lashes. I'm not really a lash kind of girl, but it's good to have an option for the occasion that might occur. Annoyingly because I'm not a lash gal I don't have any glue and these ones don't come with any - a little silly, but completely understandable. Then we have a Steve Laurant Loose Powder Pigment in a gorgeous rose gold/brown shade. This colour is so gorgeous and would like perfect to finish off any festive look this Christmas. Bella Pierre Liquid Shadow Eye Candy has also been included in a similar brown/gold shade and would work perfectly paired with the pigment or used on its own. This applies with a wand for easy application. Finally I received a L.O.V Cosmetics The Fateful Lipstain in a gorgeous deep red shade. I've never even heard of this brand before but love trying new lip products! I hope this stain lasts the test of time, I will let you know!


Overall this months box was pretty impressive. It's pretty much a one stop box for all of your festive party needs and I was happy with everything received. If only the lashes came with glue and it would be the best box ever! 

Until next time,

1 comment

  1. cheap custom hats is your online source for custom custom hard hats,cheap custom hat and designer backpacksand and custom sweatshirts specifically customized with your logo, artwork or slogan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox