BLOGMAS 18 || LAST MINUTE GIFT IDEAS


Ever been in the position where you forget to buy that one last present for someone and think the whole of Christmas needs to be cancelled? Trust me, we've all been there! Making sure everyone is ticked off your present list can be a big task so I thought I would compile a little list of bits and bobs I think would make the perfect last minute gift for anyone and everyone! 

Gift Vouchers
Let's be real everyone loves a gift voucher. Especially if a gift card means the receiver can pick their own gift cutting out the handing over of a gift receipt awkwardness that sometimes occur. The wonderful thing about our online world is how quick and easy it is to print off an E-card. So whether you plan in advance or buy 5 minutes before Christmas Day, you can make sure you get the gift that gifts itself! My faves are ASOS, Amazon and Apple!

I-O-U
This is something my family tend to gift a lot and isn't as lazy as it sounds. I-O-U is basically a little note/card that says you will be doing something for them in the future. In the past I have received these to let me know I will be going out for the day, going to the cinema, having money for a specific product, the list goes on....

Handmade
If you've read a few of my previous Blogmas posts then you will know I am no stranger when it comes to a little bit of handmade gifting! Obviously this one depends on owning the right tools, but it can be easy to do if you don't have the time to wait for something to come in the post but can make it to a small local craft store/wilkinsons. Why not paint a little picture onto a canvas? Buy a frame, decorate the outside and pop in a special photo to make it personal? Buy sticky letters and create your own poster? Honestly have a look on Pinterest, the ideas are endless! 

That's it for today's post, apologies for it being a shorter one. I'm off to finish getting ready for my works Christmas party now, fingers crossed my outfit all goes to plan! 

Until next time, 


1 comment

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox