BLOGMAS 22 || A SPOT OF CHRISTMAS BAKING


It's become a little tradition of mine to bake on the last weekend before Christmas. For the last three years I've used the same Mary Berry recipe, but this time decided instead that I wanted to mix things up with a new one. I found this snowman cookie recipe and decided to recreate them! Well I tried to recreate them anyway, my designs weren't as good as their version but I think I got them pretty close. 

This recipe is super easy to make and the icing was fun to do too. I haven't used fondant icing before but will definitely be using it again. All of the ingredients were easy to buy from Tesco and didn't cost a fortune either. 









How do you think I got on? Will you try these out for yourself?

Until next time, 

1 comment

  1. These look delicious and beautiful. I don't know how it tastes,I like cheap custom hats

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox