BLOGMAS 13 || WRAPPING IDEAS!


I. Love. Christmas. Wrapping. 

Another favourite part of Christmas has always been Christmas wrapping. I really enjoy making little presents look special as I know I love to receive them! Last year my wrapping paper of choice was more muted with greys, glitters and white sparkly ribbon. This time I knew I wanted to do something a little different and found the prettiest paper from Marks and Spencers (and it was in the 3 for 2 deal - bonus) and the most amazing glittery tape from Tiger and have created the most glittery combo ever! When going through old Christmas decoration boxes I had also found a little set of gift tags, ribbon and mini baubles which added the prettiest final touches too! (I always buy lots of Christmas wrapping and decorations in the January sales for moments like this!) 



Adding a piece of delicate ribbon to the gift makes it look nicely put together, throw on a miniature bauble and you're good to go! 



How pretty does this silver glittery tape look! It comes in a pack with Silver, Gold, Pink, Green and Red! A colour that will match anything!


I also love to use old blank decorations to personalise as little gift tags. These ones in particular were also from Tiger last year but come in a huge pack. They're thin wooden so look expensive when in reality they cost less than £2! 

So there are a few ideas I am going to be using this year! Is there anything you're doing differently you think I might love? 

Until next time, 


No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox