BLOGMAS 5 || The Perfect Christmas Tree



When it comes to picking Christmas trees, I'm your gal! Nothing says the start of the festive season than putting up a tree inside your living room, little bit odd though isn't it. I take picking the best tree very very seriously. I walk around the tree lot twice, sizing them all up before settling on THE one that's key to our Christmas celebrations. It's become a little tradition for my dad and I to pop out together and I know I drive him crazy by changing my mind hundreds of times, but lets be real he loves it! 




I'm so lucky to have these little family traditions and love that mum and dad have been adamant for my brother and I to grow up decorating the tree together. This year is going to be odd decorating it myself now that he's moved out (sad times). So here we have it... our family 2009 Christmas Tree. This isn't the final version of this tree as I have already ordered some more decorations, but for now I love it and it's placement in our new kitchen. I would love to see your trees, so please tag me in any photos! 









Until next time, 



No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox