BLOGMAS 12 || GIFT GUIDE FOR HER!


Can we believe that we're already half way through Blogmas 2019 and this is the first time a post very nearly didn't go up!? I am so impressed with myself for actually sticking to a daily upload (thanks to the planning gods for coming through with all the forward thinking!) and have actually really enjoyed getting back into uploading on my little blog again! 

For today's post, I will be sharing part one of my two part gift guide. This one is for all the ladies in your life, whether they be grandmas, cousins, aunts, mothers, sisters or friends. Hopefully you can find something below that will suit. I have included a varied budget as I know sometimes you might just need that little something extra! Let me know in the comments what you're thinking of buying for that special lady in your life, anything else you think I'm missing? 
























No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox