BLOGMAS 9 || Dear Santa...


We've finally reached that time of Blogmas where I sit down and write my christmas list to Santa. (Side note who calls him Santa or Father Christmas, my family have always been the latter!). This is the first year that I have been a fully working London gal, so despite having an ever growing lust list - darn you social media, my Christmas wish list is small and a little bit more random than usual. I mean, if you can't ask for the most random things for Christmas when can you! 


Dear Santa, 

This year I have been SO good! I have overcome so many things and tried my best to make my family super proud of me. This year I would like...

A pair of fluffy penguin socks to keep my feet warm on those cold and blustery wintery nights...



A gorgeous pink notepad for me to write down all of my thoughts and feelings throughout the year... 



A pair of cosy pyjamas would be nice to snuggle down in, and would look perfect with the fluffy penguin socks...


Was also planning on getting back into reading this year. I've been watching the BBC adaption of the His Dark Materials books. I would love to see how they compare...



Finally, last but not least, I have had my eye on a new bag but I know how much of an item it is on my lust list...


I promise I will be good for the rest of the year and the next but will be super grateful for anything I would receive! 

Lots of love, 






2 comments

  1. well if you do get from Santa His Dark Materials then you are going to love them and you are in for a treat . I read them many years ago and they are amazing books. Although I love a lot the BBC series the book cannot be compared its much better!!!
    Enjoy you lucky thing !

    http://www.mariesconnections.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Marie!

    I hope I get the books so bad I've been loving the series! Some say though that the series doesn't follow the books is that true?! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox