BLOGMAS 1 || It's Advent Calendar Time!


The first time I ever took blogging seriously was this time about 6 years ago. I had just been introduced to the wonderful world of Blogmas, a take on the popular craze at the time Vlogmas. I was so excited at the idea of uploading once a day in the lead up to my favourite time of year and planned so hard to get everything written and uploaded in time to meet my little daily deadline. Ironically, that year and the year after I only managed to write half of the posts, most of them being pointless tags that, lets be honest, I tagged myself in to do! 

So without further ado, welcome to my blogmas 2019...woo! There's nothing that quite beats this time of year and I wish it would slow down so we can truly enjoy it and all it's wonders. I'm hoping I'll be able to stay on top of it this time, but do forgive me if I miss a day or two here or there. For this first post I thought I would start it out with the classic advent calendar show and tell!

In the Christmas sales last year I spotted a cute little advent bauble kit from the brand Ginger Ray on ASOS for £4. I bought it, forgot about it and re found it last weekend! I knew as soon as I saw it I would be using it for my cat's advent calendar (yes I am that person). The kit is super easy to use and has been really fun to make! You can either hang them on a tree, or just display in a cute wicker basket like I think I'm going too. (I can't find this kit online anymore, but Ginger Ray have lots available on their website which you can view HERE) The kits come with everything needed to complete the kit (minus any treats) and is a super cute afternoon activity! For mine, I choose to add in two different varieties of my Alice's favourite treats.













And there we have it, the first post of Blogmas 2019! Hope you enjoyed and really looking forward to reading all of the others! Have an amazing day! 

2 comments

  1. That advent calendar is so cute!! I literally sat in bed last night and was wondering... is blogmas a thing? I'm newer to reading different blogs so I was contemplating it xD
    Love the post! <3<3
    http://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Izzy, It's so cute isn't it! I'm so impressed with it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox