BLOGMAS 15 || GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM

You've already had my gift guide for her, so this time it's over to the lads! Shopping for men, my brother in particular, is one of the hardest parts of Christmas for me. He's not fussy and has always loved pretty much everything I have bought for him, but he just struggles to come up with ideas for himself. If there's something he wants he just goes out and buys it. Hopefully this post will help you out if you're struggling, goodness knows I needed it to help with my own research!


Latitude top - £25 | Topman 


Check scarf - £15 | Topman


Tension Board Game - £15 | Debenhams

Virtual Reality Headset - £15 | Debenhams


Smartphone projector - £19.99 | Firebox


Worlds smallest zen garden - £7.99 | Firebox


What do you meme? game - £30 | Menkind


Glasses holder - £29.95 | Not on the high street


Scratch Map - £17.95 | Not on the high street

So there we have it! I hope some of the above suggestions are helpful, they've really helped me out and I now have so many ideas for my dad and brother! If you have any more PLEASE help a sister out as I am struggling! 

Until next time,






1 comment

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox