BLOGMAS 21 || GLOSSYBOX ADVENT CALENDAR 14-19


Happy Saturday and Happy 21st day of Blogmas! I'm so so shocked that I'm still on track with this, honestly. I say it every time but who would have thought it! Another thing I am still on track with is opening my advent calendars. This years Glossybox Advent Calendar has been so good I'm finding it harder and harder to wait each day. So what did I get in the last 6 days? 



Over the last 6 days I got some really good products including a gorgeous 3INA cream eyeshadow, Dr Paw Paw balm, Rituals body cream in the most delicious cherry blossom scent, Avant illuminating day cream, Nude by Nature highlighter and Candy Lover watermelon flavoured toothpaste. A great selection and a fantastic variety of products to try and test out. I mentioned in yesterday's post as well how Glossybox have done a good job in not including similar products in their December box which is nice too! 

My favourite from this box is probably the highlighter or Dr Paw Paw balm as that's an oldie but Goldie product for me! 


Until next time, 

1 comment

  1. There is a lot of demand for girls' cosmetics and skin care products, come on.I like cheap custom hats

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox