BLOGMAS 14 || GLOSSYBOX ADVENT CALENDAR 9-13


It's going to be such a sad day when I can't wake up and open a beautiful little Glossybox advent gift. Today's Blogmas post is all about the gifts inside days 9-13, so if you're a couple of days behind and want to know what's to come then make sure you keep reading! 


I feel like I have said this in the previous two advent posts, but honestly the products in the calendar are unreal! This weeks products included a Sleek makeup Matte Me lipstick in Birthday suit, a shade that is very wearable and super pretty. A Mitchell and Peach bath oil that smells incredible!  A Winky Lux eyebrow pencil with a spooly end to help blend the product in, PL Dark spot serum to help erase dark areas on the skin and finally a Living Proof hair in shower styler. 




See what I mean, amazing products! I'm so excited at what there is in-store for the rest of the advent calendar. I am hoping there will be some more eye products, especially mascara and I would love to receive a setting powder or nail product too. Oh and maybe something else for the bath, I love me a bath! 

Until next time, 

7 comments

  1. It's so interesting to see what you get each day!! Absolutely love the lipstick. Have you tried Ipsy? I love it.
    http://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Isabella,

      Thanks so much for commenting! The lipstick is so pretty isn't it!

      Not tried Ipsy yet, is it worth looking into? xx

      Delete

    2. Of course! I love commenting on other posts. :) It really is!

      Well, I tried it for the first time a couple of months ago, and I've only done one but I got a pretty lipstick, a face mask that I've gotten multiple uses out of (and there is still more in the tube), 1 color of eyeshadow, a primer, and a nail polish. Some are tester sizes, but still you get good use out of them (like the face mask.) Plus, a little bag that you can reuse that is pretty.

      I recommend it overall. I've only done one because they're not the cheapest, but your first is cheaper than the rest of them. :)
      http://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
      -Izzy

      Delete
    3. I've finally sorted out my whole commenting replies as for ages I haven't actually been able to respond! A quick download of Google Chrome and I'm back in the game!

      Oohh that sounds good! I have tried Glossybox, Birchbox and Look Fantastic, so might look into that one! xxx

      Delete
    4. Yeah, You should defintitely look into it! I've also thought of trying Birchbox. :)
      http://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
      -Izzy

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lipstick is beautiful, I like it very much!I likecustom sweatshirts

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox