Lifestyle || MY week, a recap!


I'm writing this in the most perfect blogging atmosphere ever. Rainy day, sat by the window cosied up with a cup of tea. Today's post consists of my week in the form of OOTDs. I know I've done this once before, but it's certainly about time I gave a little update! I work in a relaxed dress code office where there are literally no boundaries of what you can wear whatsoever! This sounds amazing, but it does often mean my day to day wardrobe becomes quite repetitive as I don't have a separate work/life wardrobe. This week didn't quite turn out how I thought it would, so I'm glad I have this blogpost to look back on! Side note: I apologise in advance for the badly lit photographs! They were all taken at 8am pre work!


Mondays outfit was probably the only one I planned for over the weekend. I have had this H&M shacket for over a month but had debated to and fro whether I was actually going to keep it, or if it was going to be returned. I finally decided that I loved it so Monday I took it out for a spin. This photo doesn't show the whole outfit look as I wore my grey University jumper under with the hood popping out slightly. Monday was going so well until the sad news that my contract at my current position wasn't being renewed which has led to a very anxiety filled/stressful week! 

Jacket - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Belt - Topshop
Shirt - Stradivarius


Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday. I decided to choose something a little different today as the rest of my wardrobe had become a little tiresome! Luckily I changed over my summer/winter wardrobe last weekend and I found this little leopard print beauty! I love the cute little tie and it works perfectly with jeans or a dressed up with a leather skirt! 

Shirt - River Island
Jeans - Topshop
Belt - Topshop


Wednesday. Time for something a little more casual. You can probably notice a little theme by now, but it's so much easier when travelling into London to wear jeans and a cute top. On Wednesday I knew I would be lugging boxes around the office so needed something a little more loose and comfortable. 

Blouse - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop


Thursday consisted of all the casual cosy vibes. On a Thursday I have to commute a little further out to our main head office which is located on the complete opposite side of London (17 central line stops, you feel me!). I always try to wear something comfortable on a Thursday and nothing screams cosy quite like this oversized knit and leather look jeans!

Jumper - River Island
Jeans - River Island


TGIF! Finally Friday. This has been a LOOONNNGGGG week. We have had a rat infestation in our office this week so I was made to trek all the way back to our head office. I'm just pleased I had a cute top to wear that's a little smarter for the head office environment! I've actually had this top for a couple of weeks now and have found it to be the best transitional piece in my wardrobe. I've worn it without a vest, with a vest and shirt open, tucked into jeans and tucked into a slip skirt. It's the best ££ I've spent in ages!

Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop


I hope you enjoyed reading this post, I know it's very different to the ones I usually post. It didn't really turn out the way I thought it would, and the negative start to the week really threw me off a little but I am pleased that I continued with my OOTD post as it gave me something to think about. Plus I now have a cute selection of outfits to look back on when I need inspo! 

Have a lovely week! 
Until next time x



No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox