Blogmas Day 8 | The Christmas Tag

It's Tuesday 8th December which means we're already on day 8 of Blogmas! 

Today's post is a little bit different and is a tag created by the lovely Katie! Her blogmas posts are always my favourite and each year they get better! Give her a little follow whilst you're there and show her some love! 

Now onto the tag. I have included the rules below so feel free to copy and paste them! I have left a blank copy of the original questions at the bottom of the post so it's easier for you to join in! 


The Christmas Tag Rules

❄Put on your favourite Christmas Playlist to listen to while answering!❄
❄Have a Christmas drink and/or snack while writing❄
❄Thank the blogger who tagged you and link to their site❄
❄Answer the 10 original questions❄
❄Answer the questions set by whoever tagged you❄
❄Ask 2 questions of your own❄
❄Tag 6 bloggers to take part❄

The Original Questions

When do your decorations go up?
I'm a huge lover of all things Christmas so I tend to start slowly decorating from mid November. My two (I know two!) mini trees go up in my bedroom first and then the rest follows. Honestly nothing makes me happier than sitting in my bed of an evening with the fairy lights and a cup of tea. 

Who is the Scrooge in your family or friendship group?
This is so hard to answer as I think all of my family are very into Christmas! We all equally love the festive season and spreading the love with each other. We also love gifting each other and friends so that's something we share together. NO scrooges here haha! 

If money were no object, how and where would you spend Christmas?
Honestly, I wouldn't want to spend Christmas anywhere other than at home with all of my family together under one roof. I would love to be able to put on a big Christmas meal and make it a huge event with all the bells and whistles! I would also love to be able to buy my family everything they needed so they wouldn't have to worry. 

What Christmas film do you have to watch every festive season?
Can I pick three? The Grinch, Arthur Christmas and Polar Express. Nothing shouts Christmas to me or gets me all nostalgic than those three. 

Who do you find hardest to buy presents for?
My brother 100%. Mainly because he doesn't ever have any idea for things he wants! He's always grateful though

Would you rather buy lots of little presents for a hamper, or buy one big/main present?
I tend to do both. I like to buy one main present for someone and then buy some little bits to open as well. I just love buying presents! 

What did you leave out for Santa when you were a child?
This makes me laugh because growing up I used to be terrified on Christmas Eve as we would leave a note, mince pie and milk outside my brother and my bedroom door and I hated the idea of someone coming into the house so would make my parents promise to leave the note downstairs asking Father Christmas not to come into my bedroom! 

Where did you spend last Christmas?
Last Christmas was spent at home with my mum, dad and grandparents. It was a weird one as it was the first since my brother moved out and he had Emma's family at theirs. They came over in the morning to open presents and it honestly made my day. 

Which Christmas song makes you cringe?
I cringe at Ariana Grande Santa tell me every year but still sing it regardless! 

If you could be a character in a holiday movie, who would you be and why?
I would love to be the best friend in all the hallmark movies who gives advice but doesn't have any of the love life hassle. I just want to eat cookies and drink hot chocolate! 

Katie's Questions

What is your favourite Christmas decoration in your house and why?
One of my favourite decorations is our countdown to Christmas chimney. As soon as we see it you know Christmas has began and it brings back so many happy memories of fighting to pull out the sticks with my brother. Oh the days when life was simple! 

Which celebrity would you most want as a friend, and what would you gift them for Christmas?
I would love to be friends with little mix. I feel like they would be fun to hang out with! 

I wanted to say another thank you to Katie for creating this tag! I really enjoyed taking part and would love to tag the below people to get involved! 


The Original Questions

When do your decorations go up?
Who is the Scrooge in your family or friendship group?
If money were no object, how and where would you spend Christmas?
What Christmas film do you have to watch every festive season?
Who do you find hardest to buy presents for?
Would you rather buy lots of little presents for a hamper, or buy one big/main present?
What did you leave out for Santa when you were a child?
Where did you spend last Christmas?
Which Christmas song makes you cringe?
If you could be a character in a holiday movie, who would you be and why?

My Questions
What is your festive hot drink of choice?
What are your Christmas eve traditions

Until next time x



No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox