Blogmas Day 22 | Glossybox Advent Day 13-21


It's time for another Glossybox Advent Calendar update! This time I'm going to be sharing what was behind doors 13-21! I honestly can't believe how close we are to Christmas Day, this month has felt like the longest yet shortest one ever and it doesn't feel real. So let's take a look inside the last week of advent calendar goodness!

Warning this is a very picture heavy blogpost!



















What was your favourite from days 13-21. I think it might be a draw between the Huda Beauty lipstick or the Fenty beauty highlighter! I'm so excited to give these both a try, it's just a shame only my front room will see!

Until next time, 





1 comment

  1. Oh wow, so many great things! I seriously wished I picked this calendar up. I really want to try a Huda lipstick, I've heard great things about the formula xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox