Blogmas Day 3 | Gift Guide For Her


On the third day of Blogmas, my true love gave to me... a gift guide perfect for the lady in your life. Be it friend, sister, daughter, niece or grandma! This little guide includes my ideas of what I think would make Christmas Day special!

Handmade

Christmas doesn't always have to be about spending lots of money, and sometimes it can be made extra special with a handmade gesture. One of my favourites is a pamper gift set which can be filled of mini products that you think they would love. Primark is a great go to for things like this and often you can find some cosy pjs or a blanket, fluffy socks, mini toiletries and other little extras that make it special. This year I'm going to be making a few boxes myself and found a hamper set on eBay to help me wrap it all up. 

Another handmade gift bound to make someone smile is a little hot chocolate kit. You can make these by putting the right amount of hot chocolate powder in a little plastic bag, add some marshmallows and a little bit of chocolate to the top and you've got a little set sorted. You could even purchase a mug to put it all in doubling up on the present.

Shop Small

I'm going to be completely biased with this one as I re-opened my own small shop back in January 2020, but there's nothing better than supporting independent businesses during this time. It's true what they say about small shop owners having a little happy dance with every order, I know I do! You can find lots of incredible shops on Etsy, Not on the high street or even through local Facebook groups to you. Quite often small shops can offer unique products that the bigger shops would never take the time to design and sell. So buy with pride this year! 


Christmas Gift Sets

I love shopping during November/December as they're the months that Christmas shopping tends to be at it's peak and it means all of the gift sets are out in their full glory. I always tend to go to Boots, House of Fraser or Next for my gift sets as they tend to be the best. Have a little look below at what I've picked as my faves! 

So that's it for this gift guide, I have millions of ideas as gift giving makes me the most happy. If you're in need for some of them let me know and I would be more than honoured to help! 

Until tomorrow x

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox