Blogmas Day 13 | Glossybox Advent Calendar Days 4-12


I can only apologise for the huge gap between uploading the contents of this years Glossybox Advent Calendar, last year I was more frequent in posting but there we go 2020 has thrown yet another curveball to the world! It's been amazing opening this calendar again and the contents have been just as good if not better than last year. So, if you're thinking of getting one for next year I would 100%! Right, on to what's inside days 4-11, enjoy! 












2 comments

  1. This looks like such a great calendar and I love how you've taken the photos! So cute xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! It's such a great calendar this year, I'm loving it! xxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox