Blogmas Day 14 | Gift Guide For Him


December 14th, why does it seem that this month is going super quick, yet yesterday felt like it  was only March? The closer we get to Christmas, the more excited I am to see the back of 2020. It's fair to say my life has been quite affected by the pandemic, but it's also brought a lot of change and slowness that I think was needed. Right onto todays post...


With shopping becoming more and more of a chore, and in my opinion less fun, I thought it would be a good idea to show you a couple of bits I spotted in my local shopping centre Intu Lakeside that would be perfect for the man in your life. I would say my brother is probably one of if not the most tricky person to buy for. He either has no clue what he wants, or it's something I can't afford to buy. This year I've decided to buy him a random array of bits that hopefully he will enjoy. I decided to go on one Christmas shop trip at the start of the day when it was the least busy and found some cute bits that would be perfect for any man including games, food, healthcare products and drink! Let me know what you think! 

















2 comments

  1. Hello there!

    I am just writing to let you know that I am going to feature this post on my blog on a post called "A #BLOGMAS COLLECTION: 7 POSTS FROM OTHER BLOGGERS YOU SHOULD READ" that will be up on 22nd December.
    I really enjoyed it and I think my readers will too.
    Hope you are having some wonderful holidays!

    Anna / http://www.stralthy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox