Blogmas Day 18 - Glossybox December 2020


Today is officially our one week til Christmas countdown! This time next week we will all have hopefully been visited by Father Christmas, and as nobody is on the naughty list this year we should all have a lovely Christmas spent safely with our loved ones. Today's Blogmas post is one of my favourites to write throughout the year, so knew I wanted to include December's monthly Glossybox this month too. 

December's box is always known as being one of the prettiest and this month's was no different. The classic pink box design has had a little makeover and featured a gorgeous woodland scene with pink and white glitter. The classic black ribbon has also been updated and features 'Best time of the year' written in a gorgeous script. So what's inside...






The contents of this box were very different to what I've received during the month of December in the past, but I'm not mad about it. Often included are dark eyeshadow palettes or red lipsticks perfect for a Christmas party. With 2020 being a complete rip off for businesses, and now I'm redundant too, there wouldn't be a need for it. What was included was a variety of products perfect for pampering. Symbiosis London Glycolic Acid Rejuvinating Eye Serum - Full Size £102. This is a completely new brand to me but I am excited to give it a try. I often forget to use a specific eye product and rely on my normal face serums to cover that area too. I will report back if it's any good! Nailberry Nail Polish in Strawberry Jam - Full Size £15. I love this nail polish colour and it's one I know will look gorgeous on my toes. I treat myself to a monthly manicure, the only beauty treatment I pay for, so only tend to paint my toes if I'm trying to feel fancy. These polishes are supposed to be breathable as well so they look pretty and do good things for you too! Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Mask - Full Size Single £4, Pack of 6 £22. Another new product for me this month and another brand I'm yet to try. I love eye masks like these as they're so easy to pop on for instant relaxation. I love to store these in the fridge so they're cooling when putting on the face. Palmers Deluxe Mini Body Lotion - £1.50 I love this brand for skincare so know this will be a big hit. I'm planning on leaving this in my handbag to always have when needed! Finally, Sport FX Dry Shampoo - Full Sized. This product is bit of a random one and I don't have much information about it in my booklet as I was supposed to receieve a beauty blender, but it smells good and I'm always game for a dry shampoo! 


So that's this month's box. I know I always say it at the end of these posts, but I just love how Glossybox put their boxes together as the products are always brilliant and well trusted within the beauty blogger world! The sneak peek to January's box seems to suggest it is all about starting anew so I'm hoping to find lots of gorgeous fresh and brightening products but we will have to wait til next month to find out! 

Until tomorrow! 


 

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox