Blogmas Day 20 | A very different Christmas


In the aim of documenting this crazy crazy year, and being completely open and honest, today's post is going to be quite a short one. At the time of writing this post (1am on 20th December 2020) I actually had another blogmas post planned, which I am going to now post on Monday, featuring some present wrapping ideas. It didn't feel right to hit publish with what's happened in the news and it certainly doesn't reflect my feelings. 


When deciding on doing Blogmas again this year I knew I wanted to keep things upbeat, happy and very festive over on my blog. So if you're looking for something like that then please scroll down to read all of my past posts this month. If we're being honest I have really struggled with my anxiety over the last couple of weeks and the latest Tier 4 news in my local area has really thrown me. My family, like many others, are now having to face a quieter Christmas. Our plans were always going to be small as we've followed the restrictions and rules to a T, but to hear we now can't even spend one day with my brother who's beautiful girlfriend is a NHS nurse working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day is heartbreaking. I have so many emotions and am gutted for all those in the same position as us who will be finding the news tough. Please know that my messages are always open for anyone that needs it. 


Stay safe, until tomorrow x



2 comments

  1. So sorry you're going to be in tier 4 this Christmas. I totally don't blame you for changing your blog post, and I hope you're okay. Sending lots of love xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah xx It's going to be a tough one and I'm still trying to get my head around it xxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox