Blogmas Day 23 | Last minute gift ideas

 


Ever been in the position where you forgot to buy that one last present for someone and now know that ordering online won't get it to you in time? Trust me, we've all been there! Making sure everyone is ticked off your present list can be a big task so I thought I would compile a little list of bits and bobs I think would make the perfect last minute gift for anyone and everyone! I'm actually going to be doing some of these ideas myself this year, especially some I-O-U'S for the new year.

Gift Vouchers
Let's be real everyone loves a gift voucher. Especially if a gift card means the receiver can pick their own gift cutting out the handing over of a gift receipt awkwardness that sometimes occur. The wonderful thing about our online world is how quick and easy it is to print off an E-card. So whether you plan in advance or buy 5 minutes before Christmas Day, you can make sure you get the gift that gifts itself! My faves are ASOS, Amazon and Apple! Lots of local businesses offer E vouchers too, so you can show someone you love them whilst supporting local at the same time.

I-O-U
This is something my family tend to gift a lot and isn't as lazy as it sounds. I-O-U is basically a little note/card that says you will be doing something for them in the future. In the past I have received these to let me know I will be going out for the day, going to the cinema, having money for a specific product, the list goes on. This year these little vouchers are extra special as we have all missed out on so many occasions. I know I want to take my parents out for afternoon tea when its safer to do so, and would also love to treat the whole family to something special too.

Handmade
If you've read a few of my previous Blogmas posts then you will know I am no stranger when it comes to a little bit of handmade gifting! Obviously this one depends on owning the right tools, but it can be easy to do if you don't have the time to wait for something to come in the post. Why not take an old frame, decorate the outside and pop in a special photo to make it personal? Create sticky letters out of card and paper and create your own poster? Honestly have a look on Pinterest, the ideas are endless! 

That's it for today, let me know if you have any last minute present ideas or what you're planning on doing for gifts this year. 

Until next time, 

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox