Blogmas Day 7 | My Wishlist!

One of my favourite things about. Christmas is the purchasing of gifts for others. I love spoiling my family with bits and bobs I know they're going to love and I enjoy taking the time wrapping and making them look special too. With that being said it's always helpful to have a Christmas list and it's one thing I always ask for before thinking of present ideas. That way there might be something you could get that somebody wouldn't want to purchase for themselves. 

I created a similar post last year featuring a variety of bits that were on my Wishlist and it helped my grandparents out massively. This might even give you a few ideas of bits you too might like to receive this year from Father Christmas, that's if you're on the nice list! 


Apple I Watch Strap 

Nintendo Switch Ring Fit Adventure

Glossier Perfume 

Ellesse Padded Jacket




Lightening Bolt PJs

Moon and Stars PJs

Cat Pjs


Hotel Chocolat Velvetiser

Apple Pencil 

Apple iPad

Monopoly for Sore Losers



Sims 4 University

Sims 4 City Living

Dune London Boots

M&S Dressing Gown




Ugg Boots

ICONIC London Highlighter

iPad Air Keyboard

Cat Mug




So there we have it, my 2020 Christmas Wishlist post! I really do enjoy making these and gathering together all of the bits I want to purchase for my family members. There's a wide variety of bits on this that would be perfect for anybody in your life, and could make great ideas! My favourites from this list have to be the UGG boots as I am all about comfort (and sadly was going to buy these boots before I was made redundant), the pink puffer jacket and my favourite Glossier perfume. 


Until next time, x 






2 comments

  1. What a great list! I've got Ring Fit adventure on my wishlist too, as it seems like such a fun way to exercise xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love the Ring Fit! I've seen so many good reviews already! xxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox