Blogmas Day 11 | Christmas Jumper Day!

 It's Christmas Jumper Day!

It's no secret that I am a big fan of this time of year. I love being able to cosy up in some winter warmers with Christmas music and festive treats on the go. I'm lucky to have been raised in a family that spends this time together with love and happy memories to look back on. Sadly this isn't the case for everyone and as today marks Christmas Jumper Day I wanted to make sure I mentioned the incredible work Save The Children do to support those who need a little extra love during this time of year. It can be hard to understand the struggles those less fortunate go through and this year will be harder than ever. Throughout the pandemic Save The Children have helped provide care, food and support to those that need it far away and closer to home so they deserve the love back so they can continue this incredible work. 

I feel obliged to say that I'm not being paid or asked to share this campaign, but it's one I get involved with each year so wanted to share my support. If you want to know more details then please click on the link HERE. So let's have a little look at this years Christmas Jumper, and you bet I am going to be wearing it all day long in my office! Hope you enjoy x




No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox