2015 Beauty Favourites







Good evening my lovely's! 
I hope you are well and having a great week so far. I probably should have been a lot more organised with this post. Most people posted this before 2015 ended, but alas here I am sharing my 2015 beauty favourites. (Better late than never right?) 

Over the past year I have loved lots of different things. I would say that I have been a lot more experimental with makeup and have certainly invested in some products which I absolutely love! Its hard to narrow down some of my favourites, but the ones included have been the products that I have found myself being drawn back to using. Enjoy! 

Urban Decay Naked 2
This is my go to palette. It has the perfect selection of light and dark shades that blend perfectly together. I have been away a couple of times this year and have only bought this palette with me. In my opinion it is the best out of the 4! 
Urban Decay Naked Smoky
With the above being said, at the end of this year I have been using this palette equally as much. This may have something to do with the party season, but I have found it quite enjoyable to use! 
Maybelline Colour Tattoo (Rose gold)
This was the first cream eyeshadow that I have tried and I love the simplicity of using it. It makes the application of doing your eye makeup so easy! I swear it is idiot proof. 
Fleur de Force eyeshadow quad (Cosmic Bronze)
This year the super blogger (in my opinion) Fleur from Fleur de Force released her own range of makeup. This is the first youtuber designed collection that I have actually gone out and bought. I love how well this eyeshadow blends into the eye, and I am yet to create a look that I don't like with it!
Benefit They're Real mascara
Yet again this mascara is appearing in a favourites post! I have nothing but good things to say about this product. Benefit is becoming one of my most favourite brands! I have always loved this Mascara as it really works well with my lashes! 
Benefit They're Real eyelash primer
I have been trying this out for the past couple of months as I got it free in a issue of Elle magazine. With a lot of primers, I thought this was going to be bit of a gimmick but it really does work! You can wear this on its own, or you can layer mascara on top. The combo I use works perfectly! I believe that this product is now available to buy which is fantastic news! 
Mac Captive Lipstick
I am shocked that I only have one lipstick in this post. Honestly, I have never loved a lipstick as much as I have loved this one. When I bought it I thought that I wouldn't get a lot of wear out of it, but I have worn it pretty much every day since. It is the perfect dark lip for someone who doesn't feel comfortable putting on a red lip! You need to try it! 
Mac Beet Lip-pencil
I have been wearing this lip pencil along with my lipstick and love it. It is the perfect duo!
Rimmel London Wake me up foundation
 This has been the best foundation for me. I have struggled in the past to find something that truly works and matches my skin tone. Ironically this is the best foundation I have used and is also probably the cheapest! (I use this with the matching concealer!) 
Benefit Hoola
This bronzer is amazing! It was the first proper makeup item that I bought and I still love it just as much! 
Benefit Porefessional
When experimenting with makeup I often forgot that in order to have a smooth finish you needed to have a proper base. When trying the sample version of this product I fell in love with how it looked on my skin. I don't use this everyday, but if I know that I want my makeup to last then I certainly don't miss it out of my routine! 
Tea Tree Blemish gel
One thing that you can rely on is getting a nasty spot when your really trying to look camera ready. In the past year, I have applied this gel on any blemishes and they seem to look smaller overnight! I wouldn't say that this is a miracle gel, but its pretty close! 
Victoria Secret- Secret craving fragrance mist
This is the perfect body spray to use when you just feel like you want to freshen up. It smells quite sweet and lasts a lot longer than most body sprays! 

Let me know what you have been loving this past year! 
Don't forget to leave your links in the comments below! 
Have a lovely rest of your week



4 comments

  1. I've personally been loving the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette!

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too! I love all of the Naked palettes!

      Thanks for the comment xxx

      Delete
  2. Ive actually forgotten about the Rimmel foundation, used to be one of my favourites! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing! I just got another one too!

      Thanks for the lovely comment xxx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox