Beauty | GLOSSYBOX X HEAT MAGAZINE


SURPRISE!

I bet you weren't expecting to see me randomly on your Wednesday considering my normal publish day is Sunday 9am! But here I am with a mid week post featuring another Glossybox post. At this point I should probably reach out for some sponsorship considering I think I featured them on about 2/4 of my January posts but I'm just a big fan what can I say! 


I know this box is long gone and is no longer on sale, but I thought it would be good to show what other products Glossybox have on offer besides their monthly subscription box. This box was actually one of my Christmas gifts from my parents and I have been holding back from posting as I was waiting to hear back from the Glossybox team due to one of the products being missing. I will say that the Glossybox customer service has always been incredible and even though the product missing was no longer available to send to me, they refunded for that amount which was wonderful. So let's have a look into what was included in the Heat X Glossybox Christmas Edit.





First of all I have to talk about the gorgeous box cover that this special came with. I haven't had a special limited edition box from them before so don't know if this is a normal thing, but I loved that it made the box seem different and a little bit more exciting than usual. Unlike the subscription boxes, this box didn't come with an information booklet. Again, I'm not sure if this is normal for limited edition boxes but it did seem a little unusual considering. The box included 10 full sized products (or in my case 9) from high tech skincare to a strong glitter red lipgloss! So let's see what's in the box...

  • Tony Moly Red Wine Mask Sheet
  • Barry M Nail Varnish in Pure Sunshine
  • Luxe Blush Brush in Rose Gold
  • Beauty For Real Metallic Eyeliner
  • Sport FX Highlighter
  • Mudmasky Blue Light Protection Mask
  • GOSH Copenhagen Catchy Eyes Mascara
  • Incredible Red Hot Ready Glitter Lipgloss
  • Upcircle Pamper Kit







I loved the range of products included inside this box. It was nice to receive different products to the ones I have had in previous subscriptions over the last couple of months. I think I might have found a few products I will be using daily too, like the Blue Light Protection Mask, makeup brush and will be repurchasing the Tony Moly Red Wine Sheet for sure! 

Was there anything in this limited edition box that you would like to try/have tried that you love?

Until next time, 







No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox