Fashion | AD|GIFTED - Happy Valentines With Gaston Luga


Welcome to my first fashion post of 2021! I have been wanting to get more OOTD style photos for a while now but the weather, lockdown and loungewear had me completely uninspired. When Gaston Luga approached me and asked if I wanted to collaborate with them again on a Valentines campaign I couldn't think of a better opportunity to get up and dressed again. I was honoured to pick from a selection of backpacks and I love that I can share the love with this one!



The brand Gaston Luga is one that I have been aware of for a while now. In fact despite doing a campaign with them back in November 2020, I have actually purchased a couple of bits for presents. GL pride themselves on the great quality, design and Vegan products. I have had so much use out of my previous design that I was lucky to try so knew that I wanted to share the love with my brother for all of his support last year. I sent him the list of bags available and he picked his favourite, the Práper in black. This bag will be the perfect size for all of his work documents, laptop and feels comfortable when on the shoulder. My favourite feature is the adjustable hook fastening on the front as it allows you to adapt depending on what you need to carry. Like most of the Gaston Luga backpacks, this one also includes a hidden pocket on the back which is perfect for your valuables. This makes it the perfect travel bag too, when we are eventually allowed to, as it can fit in keys, passports and any other documents you want to keep safe. Gaston Luga makes it super easy to purchase from and offer free shipping and also free returns incase you encounter any problems. As hard as it is for me to part with this bag I know that my brother is going to absolutely love it and I can't wait to surprise him with it later today on our daily walk! (That will make exercise that little bit better!) A side note as well before I let you know how you can get yourself a backpack for 25% off, but if you are looking to gift someone a backpack like me then you will be happy to know it all comes presented in a matte black box, monogrammed dust bag and tissue paper. 







Gaston Luga were kind enough to give me a discount for 15% with the code BellaMomento15 which can be used on the entire range. As a special Valentines day offer the website is also currently offering 10% off everything until 16th February 2021. Combined with my offer code you can receive 25% off a bag of your choice! 

I always feel so honoured when brands put their trust in me to share incredible products like the bag featured in this post, so I am happy to share this one with my brother! Make sure you give the website a look as there is honestly some lovely bags available which are guaranteed to turn heads on your daily exercise. 

Until next time, x



This post features gifted products. All opinions, images and wording are my own and are as always 100% honest. 

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox