Beauty | Glossybox Advent Calendar 2020 - Full contents and review!


Happy post day! Sunday's are very quickly becoming one of my favourite days and although I have uploaded on this day for the last 5 years, lol, something about the new year and the little holiday break always brings me back feeling excited and inspired to post again. I can't believe that this year will be my 8th year of blogging, it's flown by so quickly. Although I have blogged for nearly 8 years, I would probably say only 4 of those years were taken seriously and even that's a push. 2021 will be the year of the blog for me, and don't let me forget it! 


If you were reading some of my Blogmas posts throughout December you would have noticed a few of the uploads featuring all of the glorious products featured in this year's Glossybox Advent calendar. Like last year I thought it would be nice to do a final compile of everything included incase you were going to consider purchasing it for 2021 If they do one again and I really hope they do. First thing to note about this advent calendar is that it goes on sale in June/July to Glossybox subscribers and then is hard to get when it's put on general sale. So if you're wanting to get it for yourself make sure you're following all of their socials for the updates. I will say that I am a huge fan of Glossybox and regular feature what I get from the subscription each month, but I genuinely do think that the advent calendars they produce each year are incredible and contain so many amazing products with 0 overlap. It come's highly recommended from me that's for sure. So let's take a closer look...












  • Brushworks HD Complexion & Contouring Sponge Set
  • Illamasqua Liquid Eyeliner in black
  • Laboratoires Filorga Paris NCEF-REVERSE Supreme Multi Correction cream
  • PIXI Glow Mist
  • Lime Crime Mini Velvetines Liquid Lipstick
  • Lee Stafford Hair Apology 10-in-1 Treatment Spray
  • Glossybox Skincare 3-in-1 Moisturiser
  • Bubble T Winter Berries Bath Bomb Fizzers
  • MUA Cosmetics Eyebrow Pencil
  • Zoeva Screen Queen Highlighting Palette
  • Frank Body Oriignal Coffee Scrub
  • Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask
  • Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment
  • ECOOKING Hand Cream
  • Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick
  • Bareminerals Prime Time Foundation Primer
  • The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask
  • Sleek Makeup Loose Pigment 
  • The Vintage Cosmetic Company Polly Bow make up headband
  • HUDA Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick - Wedding Day
  • AVANT Skincare 3-1 Hyaluron-Filler Collagen Eye Formula
  • DERMALOGICA Daily Microfoliant
  • Kat Von D Vegan Beauty Go Big or Go Home Mascara Trooper Black
  • NAILS.INC Victoria Nail Polish
  • ICONIC London Day to Slay Eyeshadow Palette

As you can tell from the list above, the products this year were incredible! You can tell so much thought goes into compiling the advent calendar and I liked that you received products early on in the month that you could use later on like the sponges and creams. The one thing I always look forward to is the final gift in day 25 as it's usually bigger and a real treat. This year's day 25 was the ICONIC London Day to Slay Eyeshadow Palette and I've been waiting for the right occasion to finally get it out and to use it. The colours are very neutral and although they're similar to other palettes I own, I know that a few of the shades will become favourites. I also think, when we can eventually go on holiday again, this palette would be the best day to night go to.  


So there we have it, the final look at every product included in the 2020 Advent Calendar. I hope you enjoyed taking a nosey. I am already looking forward to purchasing the next one! 


Until next time x






1 comment

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox