Primark Coatigan : Style Diary


Today has been the busiest day so far. I have been driving here, there and everywhere so I wanted to wear something that was not that heavy or bulky to drive in. So this coatigan from Primark was perfect for the job. I bought it just before Christmas and totally forgot that I had it! 

I paired my coatigan with my ripped Jamie jeans and tie dye Abercrombie top. On my feet I wore some classic Zara pumps which I forgot to photograph! 




Do you remember yesterdays tie dye post? Yeah absolute fail! I think I didn't use the right fabric so the dye didn't stick to the material! So annoying! 



Have a lovely rest of your day! 
Lots of love, 

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox