Tartan and Stripes : Style Diary


Todays outfit expresses the epitome of casual.
 A slouchy knit jumper with a voile trim, paired with my favourite ripped jeans and soft scarf makes for the best uni look! I don't know if it has something to do with the colder weather, but I love being able to dress up in warm winter jumpers and boots without worrying about being too hot! 

My striped jumper is an oldie from Hollister that I picked up in the Braintree outlet store. What a lifesaver that shop is! You can pick up some great bargains. My jeans are Topshop Jamie jeans with rips. I paired the outfit with my Cashmink scarf from House of Fraser and love how comfortable and soft it is. The best £5 spent in the black Friday sale! Finally I paired the outfit with my classic Zara tote bag. This bag is perfect for uni as it fits all of my sewing materials as well as my other bits and bobs. Plus it is super easy to just throw things into it! 




I put my hair into a side fishtail braid. One of the most easy plaits to do which looks like lots of effort has been made! 



This is what I spent most of my day staring at today! Although I wouldn't change it for the world! 

After getting in from my water aerobics class my mum told me to pop upstairs and look in the bathroom. She had very cutely put out my pyjamas and dressing gown on the towel warmer so they were lovely and toasty for when I put them on. She is super duper cute! (Pyjama Set- Victoria Secret, Dressing Gown- Victoria Secret) 

 Hope you have a lovely rest of your day! 
Let me know what you have got up to!

Lots of love, 


No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox