Christmas Tree Decorating! (Blogmas day 7)

So today we have finally put up our christmas tree! My mum and I are always in charge of this task and this year was no different. After we untangled all of the christmas lights we started to decorate! This year we decided that we would go for a red and white theme for our tree (Although we do have other little ornaments on the tree which we love.






I love a christmas tree. There is something about having a real tree in your living room for the whole of December that adds to the magic..It must be the lights! All of our main decorations were from NEXT this year. I will share a couple of the other bits we bought from there later on this week once I photograph them. They are really on point at the minute with their decorations!

Have you decorated your tree yet?
Lots of love, Francesca xx

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox