My 21st Birthday!


This post is about two months late and my 21st birthday now feels like a distant memory! 

I wanted to include a roundup of some photographs that were taken on and around my birthday. The wonderful part of writing a blog is that in the future I am going to be able to look back on moments in my life that were special to me, and my 21st birthday was certainly one I want to remember!  

Nothing says 'Happy Birthday' quite like a balloon! My mummy bought this one for me to cheer me up! 

As a 21st century girl, I was excited to see the birthday balloons on my twitter page!

Birthday post and presents!

More birthday presents! 

This is my 'just woken up, birthday princess' ootd! 

The most excited I have been to open a box! 

A birthday balloon was left on my desk at work! 
Mirror selfie with my brother, at the top of the stairs in my local Wildwood!  

That awkward moment when the whole restaurant sings happy birthday to you..

<3

As part of my birthday celebrations, we hired out 'The Brentwood Kitchen' for the evening. This place is a local hotspot so I felt really lucky to be able to have had it all to myself and my friends and family. They even put on a little spread and did some birthday cupcakes. The whole decoration inside is also so me! It was so Pinterest worthy! I mean fairy lights galore! 

Amazing table spread! 

Birthday OOTN- Dress- Topshop, Shoes- Zara, Bag- Accessorize

"And pose by the cake now.."

I am so glad I curled my hair for the special occasion..The rain outside didn't affect it at all! 

I love the randomness of the decorations in The Brentwood Kitchen! 

<3

The most amazing Strawberry buttercream and Vanilla cupcakes! <3

Blowing out my candles! 
 I hope you enjoyed the selection of pictures that I have included. I know it's not a normal style of post but something that I really wanted to share! 

Hope you have had a lovely week so far! 
Lots of love, 



No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox