Benefit Haul!


Just when I think I own enough makeup BAM I purchase some more. In my defence these were needed items in my makeup bag as they were repurchases but still... I have a weakness when it comes to makeup. Benefit has been one of those brands where I have near enough loved everything that I have tried.



First of all I got a new full sized Porefessional. I LOVE this product so much! Since discovering this I have used it almost every day. It makes the whole application process of foundation so much easier and you can really tell a difference when I forget to put it on. It is lightweight on the skin as well so it doesn't feel like you are adding an extra layer to your makeup. It says you can use this over your makeup as well, however I am yet to try this! I am glad that I finally bought this as I am about to run out of my sample sized versions! 



Next I have finally decided to commit to a full sized They're Real mascara. I have been obsessed with this mascara for a couple of years and always being lucky to get another sample size in Elle magazine just as one is running out. I know people have mixed reviews over this product but I love the way it works for my lashes. I don't wear falsies and these give me the effect that I am! Benefit were doing a great deal where you can get a full sized They're real with a half size eyeliner and eye makeup remover in a set for £19.50. I am yet to try the eyeliner and makeup remover so am excited to see how I get on with it! 


Another great thing about Benefit as I have mentioned are the sample sized products. I love a sample! The ladies in Benefit were very generous with the samples that they gave to me.



The first one that the gave to me which I am excited to try is Lollitint. I have heard a lot of great reviews about this product! It's intentionally a lip stain, however you can use it on your cheeks as well a a subtle blush. I am looking forward to trying this out for autumn! 


 Puff off is another sample that I am excited to try as it is something I had never heard of before, although it has been out a little while now! I think it is used under the eyes to make them less puffy. whether this works I have no idea but I am all for trying!


Finally I was given these face cream samples. One is for all over the face and the other is for under the eyes. I have tried the face moisturiser before and loved it. It is the perfect size for taking away for a weekend break so these will deffo be put into my hand luggage for Disneyland Paris, as will most of these samples! 

I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you bought anything from Benefit recently that you think I need to try? Let me know in the comments below! 

Have a lovely week! 




No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox