Portugal OOTD 4!

 Are you ready for the worlds worst OOTD? Well you better be ready because I am about to show you! Basically we spent a whole day in Lisbon today and late at night realised that I had completely forgotten to take pictures of my outfit! (Someone needs to give me a big slap on the wrist thats for sure!) I really wasn't sure whether or not to post these but thought that I would!




 Tonight's outfit was also today's outfit. I needed to wear something comfortable for the weather during the day, but also warm enough for the evening. I decided to wear my super comfy Topshop crochet shorts with a Hollister tank top.





 On my feet I am wearing my Zara Espadrilles. I LOVE these shoes so much, but sadly they have broken slightly on the sides after one day wear! So annoying! I am debating whether to fix them or to take them back to the store! Let me know what you think I should do!

Hope you enjoyed this post. I am sorry for the crappy image quality! I will make sure to get some amazing shots tomorrow!

Lots of love,
Top- Hollister
Shorts- Topshop
Shoes- Zara


No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox