Viva Glam Miley Cyrus lipglass

I am guilty to being a horder of lip products. From balm to stain I literally have it all. In my defence most of them are drugstore products so are more affordable for a mere student like me. When I heard about the collab Miley Cyrus was doing with MAC I was a little skeptical. I have in the past purchased products from both the Nicki Minaj and Rihanna lines and been a little bit disappointed with them, as in my opinion they are a little bit harder to wear everyday. I decided to have a little look on the MAC website to see what all the commotion was about. I fell in love with the lipglass. I have never purchased a lipgloss from MAC before so can't comment from experience, but the smell, texture and lasting time of this product is absolutely amazing. It also looks lovely ontop of other lipsticks to create more of a shine. I am so glad I picked it up! When checking out 'Angel' appeared in my basket accidentally so I ended up buying that as well! I thought if I was having to spend money on postage I might as well make it worth the while! 

I really recommend you checking out the Viva Glam Miley range while you can! I have a feeling they will be sold out soon, if not already! 

In other MAC news I completely missed the online release of the Cinderella collab! I had a little live chat with one of the lovely ladies from MAC and was told that they are going to be releasing in-store on the 16th March so I am hoping to pick up the eyeshadow palette then!

Have a lovely week! 
Love, 


No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox