Christmas tree shopping (Blogmas day 6!)

Today marks the first weekend in December, which for my family means that it is the weekend to buy our christmas tree's. I woke up at 8am this morning to go along to our local christmas tree farm so we could beat the usual essex rush of people and we were certainly spoilt for choice!


 Seeing as we went out at 8am it was very very cold! Snow is definitely on its way over here in the UK! I dressed up really warm in my new Zara faux fur waistcoat that I bought whilst out on my christmas shopping trip yesterday. I was wearing my Julien MacDonald leather jacket underneath with a NEXT bobble hat and Topshop Jeans. I have no idea where my boots are from as they were borrowed from my mums wardrobe! Oh the joys of having the same size feet!
This is how bare the tree is looking in my living room at the minute. We are decorating it tomorrow, but I want to do it now! I have just had a little nosey in the decoration box and am definitely not looking forward to unwrapping the lights.

Lots of love, Francesca xx

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox