Blogmas day 23!

Today I am going to see a pantomime. We go every year to the local theatre with all of my cousins to see the production. I believe that this year it is going to be Dick Whittington. I love a good pantomime. I love how they get the crowd all festive by clapping and cheering. It is also nice to spend some quality time with some of my family before the business of christmas day and boxing day comes around.

What is your favourite pantomime? Another one of my favourites is
Aladdin and Cinderella. We have also seen Jack and the Beanstalk in previous years. There is definitely something about a pantomime that makes me feel so festive!

Have a lovely christmas!
xoxox

2 comments

  1. this is such a cute idea for a post! i wish i'd done this! also loving your blog, followed you on bloglovin and gfc :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox