Blogmas day 5!



 Day five of blogmas has come to us and I can not be more excited to share this post! About a month ago I got a letter through with my Glamour magazine subscription stating a change in posting rules(blah blah blah) and if I wanted to pick up the nail varnish that was limited edition and free with decembers issue then I had to collect it from a select Nails Inc counter. Well the nearest one too me was a 2 hour drive away so I thought that I wasn't going to be able to get it. I nearly lost all hope until my father suggested christmas shopping in this centre! So I have finally after nearly 1 month got my hand on the limited edition Kate Spade and nails Inc Nail varnish! There were four colours to choose and I went for the red shade in 'Big Apple Red'. I have been after a pure red nail polish for a while now so thought why not! I am yet to use this varnish but as soon as I do I will definitely be posting a review!

 I also popped into Boots whilst shopping for christmas pressies and picked up some other nail bits that I have wanted to try out. First of all are these Little Mix press on nails. I have seen so many reviews on the impress nails that I wanted to see what the hype was about. I bought the Jade nails as I am obsessed with bows at the moment and I wanted something with a little neutral colour that will look perfect with any christmas outfit. I have also decided that I am going to be saving these for christmas day/week so will also post a review on these after then! Along with the nails I bought the Elegant touch super adhesive tabs. Seeing as I have never used any form of press on nails I have no idea whether I needed to buy any extra glue tabs to reuse on some of the nails.

Finally I brought some products from the Barry M line for my auntie for christmas and was given this limited edition glittery polish top coat. It is a gorgeous silver sequin polish and I have a feeling that I am going to be using this A LOT throughout this christmas season!

Let me know if anybody else is doing Blogmas as I would love to read some of your christmas related posts!

xoxox

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox