OK Bouquet: Universe Lillie's bouquet Review


'Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul'. 

I am still trying to get my head around the fact that Summer is over. Although in the UK it definitely feels far from it! I am dreaming of the day when I can leave the house all snuggled up in my winter coat wearing my Doc Marten boots and a bobble hat! (As you can tell I am deffo a winter person!)

The one thing that I do miss most about Summer when Winter has arrived though, is all of the pretty flowers. You can be in the worst mood ever and flowers can automatically brighten up your day. Plus who doesn't love the gorgeous scent of fresh flowers? 

I was offered the chance recently to be sent this gorgeous Lillie arrangement from OK Bouquet, a family run business. I have never ordered or received flowers online before so was excited at the whole process of receiving them. I was very impressed with the whole delivery of the Lillie's as I was kept up to date via text so I knew exactly when to be in to receive them. 

As soon as the box arrived the fresh scent of Lillie's was very strong! (Almost too strong for my brother and mum who suffer from hay fever!) I had been sent the White Universe Lillie bouquet. The bouquet was so big that even after arranging half of it into a large vase, I had to start arranging another vase with the rest of them. I love that your able to do this, as it allows you to split them up between rooms whilst still having a full bouquet. 









My flowers took a couple of days to fully bloom and open up. (The Lillie's are so much more beautiful in real life than in the pictures!) I couldn't keep them all to myself so was able to share the flower love and have passed some onto my grandma who was equally as impressed! 

The flowers range from £20-£70 depending on which bouquet size and flower you go for. I couldn't recommend the whole service and delivery any more! It definitely  made my day! 

Have you tried any online flower delivery services before? Let me know! 

Lots of love, 


*I was sent this product for free in return for a review. I have not been paid for this post in anyway, all opinions remain my own and have not been influenced in anyway.



No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox