Manicure Monday!

Happy Monday!
Hope you are all having a lovely morning (so far!). Earlier on in my blogging days I used to post frequently with a 'Nail of the Day' every monday. This was something I enjoyed doing as I had more time painting my nails. Since uni started I have found less and less time to change up my nails! Seeing as Uni is coming to an end I am going to get back into these posts and I can't wait to share some designs with you!
I took this picture as soon as I had painted my nails so the edges hadn't been cleaned yet! 


This design is pretty simple. I used Essie polishes in 'bikini so teeny' and 'beyond cosy'. To get the zig zag shape I used pinking shears (Textile scissors) and cut strips from some masking tape and placed it over my dry colour. When I had the design I liked I sealed it with Essie's topcoat.

Hope you like this design and have a lovely week!


No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox