Beauty: June Favourites!


Oh June! What a lovely, sunny and brilliant month you have turned out to be. Who would have thought back a couple of months ago to the cold and wet weather of March, that we would have an amazing warm start to the summer! With the weather set to continue until at least the middle of August, it's getting me all excited for my summer holiday. Right putting my weather reporter hat away, lets get talking all things June favourites! Throughout the whole of June I have been using such a combination of makeup and beauty products that I know are going to continue throughout the whole summer. 


Benefit Porefessional
This has been my makeup primer of choice for the last couple of years. It's also one of the only products that I've tried that genuinely works for my skin type. I apply this as a base under my makeup, but you can also apply it over makeup too. Benefit also sell a little Porefessional duo with a full size and mini version which is going to be perfect for my summer holiday to Italy!


Love Lola Matte Lipstick
I've always been a big fan of matte lipstick, and much prefer it to a more glossy/satin one throughout the summer season. I was recently sent two products from the brand Love Lola to try out and I have been using them a lot! I was sent a true red shade in 03 Desire and a raspberry dark pink in 02 Strawberry Peck. Both of these lipsticks apply smoothly to the lips and allow you enough time to actually coat lips smoothly before setting matte. I love each of the shades as well, as they're perfect for both day and night occasions (plus, they look nice when blended together too!).


Pixi by Petra - Large Lash Mascara
Now, this wouldn't be a favourites post of mine without me mentioned a Pixi product somewhere. If you've been reading my blog recently, you would already know that this is my favourite mascara of the moment. I love how easy it is to apply to your lashes without appearing clumpy. As well as how much difference it makes when it's being worn. Over the last year of using this, I have noticed a difference in how my lashes have looked once the mascara has been removed. So not only does this mascara look nice when worn, it also doesn't leave product when removed! Two big thumbs up from me! 


Mac Soft & Gentle Mineralise Skin Finish
If you're on the look out for a highlighter to give you a subtle glow without looking too heavy or 'in your face' then this is the product for you. I had seen so many bloggers raving about it and wanted to test it out for myself. I've been using it since the middle of February and it still looks untouched despite being a firm favourite in my collection!  

So there we have it. A random selection of a few favourites throughout the month of June. 
I would love to know what you've been loving throughout June? 

Until next time, 



No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox