Never-Ending Summer - Birchbox July 2016!


Over the past couple of months, you may have read that my opinions on Birchbox haven't been that great. This month however has changed my mind on cancelling my subscription! July's Birchbox, named Never-Ending Summer, was designed and curated by Millie Mackintosh so I knew instantly that we were in for a treat! 


A couple of months ago we were sent an email from the Birchbox team to choose the box design that we preferred. It was between a blue/green/yellow watercolour design, and then  pink/purple design. Personally I voted for the blue/green/yellow combo as I felt it seemed more summery, but although it didn't win I love this box equally as much! (I also know that I am going to use this to store my pro marker pens for university! 


A bonus thing with this box is that Millie teamed up with Birchbox to design an exclusive LOC lip pencil in shade Bohemian Rose. I love these type of lip products as they are really moisturising, yet so easy to apply! I believe that eventually this product will be available to purchase on the Birchbox website, but for now you can only get it when purchasing this box! 

Another exciting thing about this months box was that we were able to choose which full sized hair product we wanted to receive! I choose the John Freida Anti Frizz Primer. I knew that I wanted to try a humidity/frizz hair product for my trip to the states at the end of the month! So am excited to give this a try! 

I was so excited to see a cute little Nails Inc varnish in the box this month. I love new nail polishes and am alway changing up my colour. The shade I received was a gorgeous duck egg blue in Royal Botanical Gardens. 

Recently, I have really got into being consistent with my skincare. This month I received an Elemis night cream which I had read some really great things about! I was secretly hoping I would be lucky enough to receive the night version that was available in my box so am over the moon! 

Finally, I am excited to try the Hudraluron moisture boosting sheet mask! I have never tried any sheet masks but always hear that they feel nicer on the skin than the normal face masks! If I love it, I know this is something I will be buying more of! 







No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox