Manicure Monday!


I have a sunday night routine which includes washing my hair, getting my bag ready for uni and painting my nails. Last night I decided to go for my last girly nail design for a while as starting from next weekend I am going to be in full christmas festive mode!

The nail varnish I used was Maybelline in 'Feline' and my Rio nail art tool pens. I then sealed my design with a Barry M topcoat. I decided to only do the rose design on the accent finger and to keep the other nails pretty simple as I thought it made it look chic and a little sophisticated. Let me know if this type of post is something you would be interest

Sorry that this post is a little short, I wanted to try something a little different with my blog! Let me know if this type of post is something you would be interested in!
xoxox

4 comments

  1. You did those nails so well, I wish I had the slightest bit of talent when it comes to nail art!

    I've just tagged you in the 'Would you rather - Makeup edition' on my channel so would love it if you could take a look!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love doing nail art but am never brave enough to post any of the pictures from my attempts except for this one! I will check your blog out and complete the tag tomorrow thanks for tagging me! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Wahou i love your nails !!! :) It's so beautiful ;)
    I've discover your blog today and i love :)
    Bisous :)
    xxx http://neverwithoutmylipstick.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox