Beauty || March Glossybox 2019

Guess what's back, back again, Glossybox is back, tell a friend!


I know you're probably going to say 'It didn't go anywhere?', which is true. But for me, It's been nearly a year since my last glossybox post. I stopped my subscription last February as it was becoming too much of an expense but have really been missing it. For my birthday my parents very kindly gifted me a years subscription, so I am VERY excited to have more of an excuse to try new beauty products again. 




This month's box was themed around 'Empowerpoint', which was very apt considering it actually arrived on my doorstep on international women day! Inside the classic pink box, I received 4 full sized products and 1 deluxe sample. The first thing I was excited to receive was a Bellapierre cosmetics kiss proof lip cream in the shade Nude. I couldn't wait to try this one, and have already worn it out 2 times already. The colour pay off is amazing, and it settles smoothly to the lips without looking crackly. The next product was the Bybi beauty plumper lip balm. This lip balm is exactly what it says on the box. A plumping lip balm that leaves lips feeling smooth, soft and looking plump! Personally, I'm not a big fan of these balms but I can see why others love them so much. I think this might be re-gifted to a friend! Next is the Laritzy cosmetics dew pot in the shade Utopia. This little pot is a smooth and blendable highlighter that gives shimmer all day long. The rosy colour can be used on the cheek bone, brow bone and cupids bow to give a rosy lit glow. I think I might also use this as an eyeshadow, but we may have to see about that! The next product is something I am also very excited to try! Essence You Better Work makeup setting spray. I haven't really been using a setting spray since my Nyx one ran out in September, and thanks to the lovely UK weather haven't needed to worry about my makeup sweating off. With Summer pending, this spray couldn't have arrived at a better time. Essence is a brand I have loved for a while and thanks to the cheaper price point I hope I love this product too. Finally, the last product included was a Coconut Body Butter from The Body Shop. This is a product I've used in the past and know that I already love. This one has already gone straight into my gym bag. 



So there we have it, March 2019's Glossybox. I would love to know if you're subscribed to any beauty boxes? If you are, let me know what you received in your March boxes and don't forget to leave links below for myself and others to check out. 

Until next time
xxx

2 comments

  1. These products look so lovely! I've been looking for a good nude lipstick for ages, so I might have to give this one a try!
    X

    https://luciefox20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lucie,

      Thanks for commenting! It's such a lovely shade! xx

      Delete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox