Beauty : New in | PIXI Beauty!


There's only one brand that comes to my mind when thinking of innovative, pretty and amazingly pigmented products. Infact, over the last couple of months Pixi products have become a standard in my every day makeup routine. I use Brow Tamer, Large Lash and the It's Judy Time Eyeshadow palette daily, so I was very excited to arrive home from work last week to this little box of goodies all themed around the eyes! 



First up is the Black Lacquer 3 in 1 lash primer £15. I have never heard of a lash primer before so didn't really know what to expect from this sort of product. The box states it Plumps, Primes and Defines, three things that everyone looks for from a mascara. This product applies beautifully to the eye and acts as a great base coat to the large lash mascara £14, which is already a firm favourite of mine. This mascara is honestly one of the best I have tried in years. Before finding this product I was always a Benefit They're Real gal, and on some occasions I still am. This product is perfect for lengthening lashes for everyday without feeling clumpy. Another bonus about both of these products are how easy they are to remove with both the Simple make up wipes, and Micellar water. 


Next up is the Lash Line Ink £12. This product is a deep black ink liner which applies smoothly to the eye, features a quick drying and waterproof formula which increases the volume of your lashes. I am yet to try this product out properly on my lids, but from the swatches can already tell that it will become a firm favourite in my collection. Then we have the Eye Define Waterline liner £12 in shade Tight-line black. This liner has a thin retractable tip that applies intensely and lasts all day. This product can be used on both the inner and upper lash line to add lots of eye detail. Next is the Extra Eye Bright Liner £12 in the shade Extra Bright. This product is probably one of my favourites out of everything I received. You can apply this in the inner corners of the eye, as well on the waterline to make the whites of the eyes appear brighter. The great thing about this product is how awake it makes you look, which honestly is what I need on a Monday morning! 


The final four products are the gorgeous Endless Silky Eye Pens £6-£12. I mean, just look at how cute they are! These eyeliners are award winning, and glide on like seamless silk to the eyes. I love how smooth they are when applying and how daring the colours are! They are a must try and I can't wait to feel brave enough to rock the indigo blue this summer!


So, what's your favourite Pixi Beauty product? I would also love to know if anybody has any blogposts featuring a blue eyeliner, I NEED some inspo! 

Don't forget to check out all the wonderful PIXI products online here, and let me know what you get! 

Until next time, 


* The products mentioned in this post were sent to me to try. As always the photo's, wording and opinions are my own and are 100% honest.


No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox