Fashion | Gaston Luga Backpack*


I honestly can't believe how close we are to the end of the year and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's excited to see the back of 2020. This year I've decided that I will be taking part in the December blogging challenge once again and will be posting daily from the 1st-26th December as part of Blogmas. Blogmas has always been one of my favourite times in the blogging calendar and I've already got lots of posts prepared to get you in the festive spirit so make sure you stay tuned! 

Talking of Christmas, I've been busy planning all of my gifts over the last couple of weeks so was over the moon when I was approached to feature this gorgeous Gaston Luga backpack right here on this blog. Although this bag was gifted I wanted to share it as it would honestly be an incredible present for any loved one in your life. 

I was able to pick out any of their bag designs, and it took me a good while to settle on this one, and then take it for a little spin. As soon as I spotted the Pärlan in black and pink I was in love. I've always struggled with finding the right sized backpack for me as find some to be too big on my back or the complete opposite being too small. This one is the perfect in-between. The Pärlan is made from water resistant nylon, is big enough to fit in A5 documents and it has a hidden back pocket to keep all valuables safely tucked away. When I'm looking at backpacks I always consider how functional they are to get into without being too 'easy' at the same time. This bag has a pull feature which tightens with a toggle and a magnetic closure for extra security. It comes in four other colours including an all black version, so you can truly personalise it to your own taste. It's extremely lightweight and I forgot I had it on when taking my little Nephew Pablo out for a walk. It's a good bag to hide puppy treats in too!





So there we have it, the backpack of my dreams and puppy pictures all wrapped up in one blogpost! Let me know what you think of this bag and if you like any of the others. I'm hoping to get my brother the Clässic style for Christmas and know he will love how functional it is! 

Make sure you check back on the 1st December for the start of my Blogmas posts! Fingers crossed everything goes to plan!

Until next time, 

*items in this blogpost were kindly gifted to me in exchange for a review, however like always photos, opinions and writing is my own and is 100% honest.


No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox