Lifestyle | Hallotober Tag

Couldn't not include this photo of my gorgeous Luna! Still wish she was with us - Coming up to 2 years missing soon!

Happy Sunday - I'm loving getting back into a routine with posting on my blog! Such a shame it took a global pandemic and redundancy to get me back into the flow but here we are. 

This weeks post is something I am super excited to get involved in albeit a little different from my usual uploads! My lovely friend and fellow blogger Katie tagged me in the Hallotober post and I couldn't wait to get involved! (Make sure you go and give her post a little read as I loved her answers!) 


The Rules

  1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post 
  2. Put the rules at the beginning or after introduction
  3. Answer the 13 questions 
  4. Tag 13 people to do the tag 
  5. Delete Question 13, add a new number one question of your own
The Tag!

  1. What’s your favourite thing about October? - October has always been the month that I begin to feel excited about the weather turning cold and the autumn colours begin. Nothing makes me happier than being able to wrap up warm in a cosy knit, boots and winter coat and October is usually when you can properly do this. (It also means Christmas is just round the corner, kinda!)
  2. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween? - Not at all. I feel in the minority with my next statement but I have never been trick or treating or ever dressed up during the Halloween season. I personally don't get it or see the attraction to it, but each to their own! Growing up my parents were very anti Halloween so I guess that's why it doesn't bother me much. I do however LOVE to decorate for any season and any excuse to put up some pumpkin fairy lights or burn some wax melts!
  3. What’s your favourite horror movie? Ermmmmmmmm... Sorry to say but I don't watch scary movies! So if we could switch this question to favourite Halloween movie then it would have to be the classic Halloweentown! I'm too much of a wimp to watch anything scary!
  4. Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?-  This answer will probably come at no surprise whatsoever, especially in the current 2020 lifestyle, but cosy night in 100%. Add a takeaway, fresh pjs and a blanket and I'm there!
  5. Which has been your most favourite costume to date? - I'm having to think back long and hard at any time in my life where I was to have dressed up for Halloween and can only think of one! I believe I was meant to be a witch but got scared of my costume aged 6 so ended up going to the Halloween school party as a Barbie wearing normal clothes and a witches hat. Original I know!
  6. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch? - Bobbing for apples! Although again, this won't be happening this year lol! I remember the only other time bobbing for apples was at Disneyland Paris! So if we could go back to then that would be great!
  7. How do you celebrate Halloween? - I read Katie's response to this question and couldn't stop laughing as my family are the exact same minus dad getting sweets for the incase knock scenario! My road doesn't tend to have anybody knock, but if they do we tend to ignore it. We're just not into it and would rather just let the night go by!
  8. What’s your least favourite horror? - I can't pick a favourite! I'm scared of them all haha! 
  9. Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory? - I can't comment on this question as I've genuinely never been trick or treating!  
  10. What’s your favourite thing about Halloween? - I love all of the themed Halloween treats you can buy in store during the month of October! My faves are the spooky French fancies! So yummy!!
  11. Scary costume or Silly costume? - I would probably try to do a mixture of the two! Perhaps a normal-ish looking dress with a scary makeup look? That counts right?!
  12. What’s your favourite Halloween candy? - I kind of mentioned this already but the Halloween French fancies, love me a bag of Rainbow Drops and any sour sweet!
  13. What are you most looking forward to this October? - This year is going to be much different from the last couple as I suddenly have lots of time on my hands due to furlough and redundancy! So it will be nice to be around to enjoy the evenings at home. Going for walks in the autumn weather, bobble hat and coat on. Also my brother has just got a new puppy and I am so excited to get to know him too! 

Tag People to Join the Hallotober Tag

I would like to tag the following people:

  1. Izzy - https://www.lebellelavie.com 
  2. Eloise - https://www.eloisewrites.co.uk

Share The Questions and Change Question 13!

  1. What’s your favourite thing about October?
  2. Are you a big celebrator of Halloween?
  3. What’s your favourite horror movie?
  4. Would you rather a cosy night in watching horrors or a big night out in a costume?
  5. Which has been your most favourite costume to date?
  6. Bobbing for apples or pin the hat on the witch?
  7. How do you celebrate Halloween?
  8. What’s your least favourite horror?
  9. Do you have a favourite trick or treating memory?
  10. What’s your favourite thing about Halloween?
  11. Scary costume or Silly costume?
  12. What’s your favourite Halloween candy?
  13. What's your favourite Halloween inspired drink? - PSL, Hot chocolate etc...
And there we have it, that's the tag! What do you think about my answers? Let me know if you would like to be tagged and I can add you onto my list for others to go over to read! 

Until next time, 



1 comment

  1. Totally with you on not liking horror films, they aren't for me either. Also totally with you on not being massive for Halloween, but the decorating is fun xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox