Beauty | Glossybox October 2020


I always get so excited whenever one of these gorgeous boxes lands on my doorstep. It's truly the best birthday present as it's a gift that keeps on giving. This month's box is probably the prettiest one I am yet to receive and I can't wait to repurpose it for other uses. Let's take a look into what was inside October 2020's Glossybox. 

This month's box was themed around a magical storybook 'The Beauty Tales' with two box designs, 'Enchanted Spirit' and 'Magical Fantasy'. The box I received was the gorgeous lilac design and I love it. I'm secretly chuffed to have got this style as I prefer it over the blue! This month's box includes 3 full sized and 2 delux mini samples which I think is always generous when the products are from well known brands. 








The products included in this month's box are, as always, super cute and very useable. I think I mentioned this before but I used to be a subscriber of Birchbox and as much as I enjoyed the treats received in that each month, it was getting extremely repetitive. Now don't get me wrong Glossybox has also had it's previous repeated products, but they usually get it right! Now onto this month's box...

First up is the Illamasqua Hydra Veil Primer. I've never heard of this product before but I love the information and the potential of it! It states that the primer hydrates and smooths skin by working together to help maintain skin hydration levels. The texture of the product on first swatch feels like it will do all of the claims, but we will have to see! Next, Bubble T Cosmetics Fairy Dust Foaming Bath Powder. There's nothing better than relaxing in a warm bubble bath, especially at the moment so any bath products are always greatly welcomed in a box! This product is lavender scented which is going to be perfect for the ultimate before bed chill. Then I received Luna By Luna Pixie Lipstick. If you're a long time reader of this blog then you know how much the name 'Luna' means to me, so whenever I see a product with moons, stars or the name included I'm always game. This lipstick is no different and I'm obsessed with the colour. It's not quite a deep red, but it's not quite pink either so it' a nice in-between! Next up is the Eyesential Under Eye Enhancer. I'll be honest, I'm not 100% sure whether this product is for me, or if it's one I will be likely in trying. I have very sensitive under eyes so I tend to be careful when applying any products in that area. Basically this product is applied to the under eye forming a 'web' like texture that smooths out and kind of glues your skin. I'll let you know how I get on with this one! The final product is The Beauty Crop Stargazing Blush Duo. I love a makeup palette that can be used for a variety of uses. This palette has a gorgeous pink blush and light brown shimmer for bronzer. I think the bronzer colour would also look gorgeous as an eyeshadow too! 


So that's this month's box - These posts seem to becoming more and more regular, so not sure what that means in terms of the weeks going quickly I know this year deffo has! Is there anything that you think stands out from this month's box? For me it would have to be the lipstick or blush as makeup products were one of the main reasons for joining glossy box in the first place! 

Stay safe! 
Until next time, 




No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox