Phillip Kingsley | My Haircare saviour!



It's taken a good few years for me to find the products that work best for my hair. My hairs long and in some places thin which has always been the biggest insecurity and worry for me. I've tried all of the thickening shampoos, leave in sprays and tonics to try and build some volume but nothing ever worked the way I wanted. That was until I was recommended the brand Phillip Kingsley by a friend. I've never looked back! Last Sunday I used up my favourite products so did a little re-order on the M&S website as well as including something new that I hope will work great too. 


Hair treatments aren't anything new, however to me I had never tried them. I'm now onto my fourth pot of this stuff and it honestly does wonders. The Elasticizer is a deep conditioning treatment that you apply in wet hair for a minimum of 20 minutes before washing out and following your normal hair routine. You can use this however many times a week you want, but I like to apply it as part of my Sunday pamper. I apply in the morning, wrap my hair up in a bun and then go about my day before rinsing out in the evening. The product is literally what it says on the pot! It makes your hair more 'elastic' which prevents breakages and fall out, it also leaves the hair feeling smooth and shiny! 


The next product is one that I just thought would be great to try and something that on the bottle sounded like the perfect addition to my routine! You apply the Root Boosting spray after a hair wash before drying. You spray directly to the roots and massage into the scalp and then blow-dry. I've only used this one a couple of times but can already tell the difference it has made to the texture and volume. One thing I'm not sure on completely is how chalky it felt on my first use, but I do wonder if I perhaps sprayed too much so I'm willing to give it more of a trial. 


Finally purchasing two Phillip Kingsley products meant I qualified for the free gift set including 4 travel sized products. I was so happy that the Elasticizer was part of this set as it's going to be handy if and when we're finally able to travel abroad again. The root boosting spray was also included in this set which is great too. Next are two products I haven't tried before but was on my list when my budget extended to it. The Body Building Shampoo and Conditioner. I've read so many reviews on both of these products which I hope to be true, however my hair will be a good test for that! 



So there we have it, my Phillip Kingsley hair saviours! If anyone has tried any of these products let me know how they worked out for you, particulary the shampoo and conditioners. 

Until next time, 





No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox