Beauty : Lush Mother's Day Haul


A couple of weeks ago I was invited down to my local Lush store to take a look at all of the gorgeous Mother's Day products that are available to buy (make sure you check that post out HERE!). I know that this post is a little belated, but I wanted to share the things I purchased myself from the event, as well as a couple of items that we were gifted for attending. 



As soon as we were shown this gorgeous 'MUM' bath bomb in action I knew it was something I wanted to get. This bath bomb smells like sherbet lemons and has a secret message hidden inside, so what's not to love! I bought this for my mum as a early mother's day present, and she loved it as much as I did. 



I also couldn't resist this little bumble bee. Aptly named 'Scrubee', this gorgeous little bee is a body butter made up of hydrating honey, cocoa butter, ground almonds and coconut shells. This is a new product for me, so I am excited to get to using this little beauty. 



For attending the event, the lovely people at Lush gave each of us a freshly made comforter bubble bar. This is one of the Lush bubble bars that everyone raves about, yet for some reason I had never tried! We were also given the new mouthwash tablets to try which are certainly an interesting product. The idea behind them is that you place it in your mouth take a sip of water and let it dissolve. I was a little bit sceptical, but after a little bit of tingling in the mouth, it really does work!




I couldn't leave the Lush store without picking up one of my all time favourite bath bombs. Frozen is one of the more expensive bath bombs, but there is something quite nice about using it of a Sunday evening when having some down time. If you have never tried this product then make sure you add it to your list, it will certainly not disappoint!

I hope you enjoyed this post, apologies that it's taken so long to put up! Let me know if you have tried any of the Mother's Day collection! 

Until next time, 
Please follow me on Twitter and Instagram. I am working really hard on improving my social media sites and am putting a lot of effort into them. I follow back to return the love!

No comments

Thank-you so much for leaving me a comment. It really makes me smile :) Feel free to leave your URLS also so I can check out your blogs too. Have a lovely day! xox